Wednesday, November 7, 2012

He is My Greatest Blessing

Today is my husband's birthday. I often say to him, "You are my greatest blessing." It's true. I believe that my greatest blessing from God has been my marriage. We are not perfect... not by a long shot, but I recognize what a true treasure he is in my life.

This year has been one of great trials for us. Not only because of our losses, but also the loss of my husband's best friend, we've had to leave their shared business, we've been faced with a lawsuit... it has been a lot. Any of these things individually can cause strain on any sort of relationship, but the one thing that has remained solid throughout this tumultuous year has been my relationship with him

My husband is a man of integrity, of patience, and of kindness. I truly believe he is a better person than I am, and I often look to him as a model of how to treat others, and he will make a wonderful father to our children one day. He truly is my greatest blessing.


I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment