Wednesday, February 20, 2013

25w4d!


How far along are you? 25w4d

How big is baby? The size of an eggplant.

Maternity clothes?  Yup

Weight loss or gain?  I weighed myself yesterday morning so I wouldnt freak out at my OB appt in the afternoon. I am up about a pound and a half from two weeks ago. According to the OB's scale though, I actually weighed less than at my last appt... but we all know thats bc I had stuffed my face and eaten my body weight in cheesecake that day. 

Stretchmarks?  none. 

Sleep?  Pretty good actually. We finally kicked the pups out of the bed about three nights ago. It was just getting too crowded now that I am getting bigger, and using the body pillow. I felt like a terrible dog mom after the first night because Charlotte whined all night.... but they did much better the last two nights and actually seem to be paying more attention to one another. Hopefully, we haven't traumatized them too much!


Best moment this week? Clearing out the old guestroom to make into a nursery!

Any movement?  constantly now. <3

Food cravings?  chipotle :P

Food aversions?  Subway, lol.

Belly button in or out? outie


What do you miss? nothing really. I am loving being pregnant right now. :)

What are you looking forward to? The furniture arriving, and getting the nursery arranged. 

What was the BEST part of this week?  We went out to dinner to my favorite place for Valentine's Day... I had the best steak!


What is the WORST part of this week?  Just being tired. 


Milestones:  I think just knowing that he is viable and has the chance of surviving should anything happen at this point is such a relief!


No comments:

Post a Comment