Friday, February 22, 2013

Our kid has a BED!!!

We ordered our nursery furniture tonight! My mom and her boyfriend were gracious enough to offer to buy our baby furniture, and we had planned on ordering it this past weekend... but they went to Naples and it just didn't happen. So tonight, they called me with the credit card info so we could order with them on the phone..... and then the meltdown started!

They were sold out of the set we had planned to buy...and it had been discontinued! WTF? How the H-E-L-L did that happen in a matter of like three days?! Cue full on pregnant girl ugly cry. I mean big, giant tears. My husband actually laughed at me! Not cool.

So after composing myself, we tried to salvage the night and see what else was out there. We didn't want to spend a ton, regardless of who was paying, and fortunately we all easily agreed upon an even nicer set that was a bit more expensive, but definitely still a good price in comparison to what I have seen at BRU and BBB.

So glad to finally have this big purchase taken care of, and so grateful to my mom and Roy for gifting it to baby C!




No comments:

Post a Comment