Wednesday, December 5, 2012

14w4d

I've been such a bad blogger. I've just been so tired, and didn't really have the energy to type #firstworldproblems, lol.

All has been well these last few weeks. We had our NT scan the day before Thanksgiving, and baby was measuring a day ahead and looked perfect. The tech told us that she would be "SHOCKED if baby were not a boy" so for now, we are tentatively TEAM BLUE. That being said, I am not running out to buy anything yet.

I'm officially out at work. I told the Dean of my department on Monday. I'm not really comfortable chatting all about my pregnancy so I haven't gone around telling people, but it's not a secret anymore. I know that I have had several colleagues from other departments ask my boss if I was expecting... so my blump must be getting kind of noticeable!

Here we are at 14w4d!


How far along are you? 14w4d

How big is baby?  A lemon

Maternity clothes?  I've been sporting maternity pants for a while, but the top and sweater are just my regular size... looking a little tight though! 

Weight loss or gain?  I'm up about 3-4 lbs.

Stretchmarks?  None.

Sleep?  All I want to do is nap still. If I make it up past 9pm it's a HUGE deal. I am requiring a lot of ZZZ's to grow a human.
Best moment this week? I think I may have felt some tummy flutters on Tuesday night, but I am not sure... could have been gas!


Any movement?  see above.

Food cravings?  buffalo chicken salads from Steve's downstairs from my office. Apple Juice is suddenly delicious too. 

Food aversions?  ground beef, vom.

Belly button in or out? still in.

What do you miss?  Energy to make it past 9pm!

What are you looking forward to?  Our next U/S on the 19th. I'd like to confirm that he is still a HE before Christmas!

What was the BEST part of this week?  Laughing with my husband last night on the couch while browsing strollers online. Anytime I listen to BC's HB on the doppler.

What is the WORST part of this week?  I can't think of anything. 

Milestones:  Everyday, I tell myself that I am further than I've ever been! Just trying to relax and enjoy this adventure. :)

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable bump! We find out on the 17th if we're team pink or blue... though we got a Team Blue guess at our NT scan, so I'm secretly hoping it turns out to be true! :)

    ReplyDelete