Thursday, December 20, 2012

16w4d and Baby is officially a BOY!



How far along are you? This picture is from yesterday. I am 16w5d today.

How big is baby?  An avocado...makes me want some guacamole :P

Maternity clothes?  Mat pants and a few maternity T's from target, still wearing most of my tops though.

Weight loss or gain?  I actually weighed less at my Peri appt yesterday than I did at my OB appt last week... I assume this is just a difference in the scale. I don't think I've gained though.

Stretchmarks?  Nada.

Sleep?  Falling asleep is easy, but I am waking up several times a night to pee. 


Best moment this week? Finding out that baby is definitely a boy at our appt yesterday!



Any movement?  no

Food cravings?  baked potatoes!

Food aversions?  still ground beef, vom.

Belly button in or out? still in.

What do you miss?  my energy!

What are you looking forward to?  Can't wait until Friday at 3:01pm so I can enjoy my holiday break! I want to sleeeep!

What was the BEST part of this week?  Peri appt and coming home to find a sweet surprise from a friend in WI. Baby C got his first outfit and bib set. LOVE!




What is the WORST part of this week?  I was lying in bed to fall alseep on Monday night and was suddenly overcome with a strong wave of nausea... I sat up to try and take a zofran, but couldnt contain it and had to make a mad dash to the bathroom and threw up. I thought I was past this sort of thing!?


Milestones:  We made it facebook official yesterday... wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment