Wednesday, January 30, 2013

22w4d!




How far along are you? 22w4d

How big is baby?  A pomegranate! 

Maternity clothes?  Yup, and feeling like a chunk.

Weight loss or gain?  I weighed myself the other night and I'm still at 11 LBS gained since pre-pregnancy.

Stretchmarks?  none. 


Sleep?  I've been sick since last week with a nasty head cold so it's been difficult sleeping bc I wake up all stuffed up and coughing. However, I did buy a netipot last night (AMAZING!) and that seemed to help me breath better through the night. 

Best moment this week? Buying baby clothes at Kohl's with DH. 

Any movement?  He's a little wiggle worm!

Food cravings?  Goat Cheese and Strawberry salad from The Cheese Course ::Noms::

Food aversions?  I feel pretty eh about most food in general. 


Belly button in or out? It's almost entirely poking out.  

What do you miss? My hair. I am not loving the haircut I got last Friday.

What are you looking forward to?  DH is away at a conference until tomorrow, and I MISS HIM!

What was the BEST part of this week?  I am betting it will be dinner at The Cheese Course with a friend tonight. 


What is the WORST part of this week?  Just being sick in general and feeling like crap. 

Milestones:  Picking out baby shower invites with my mom this weekend! EEEk!

And here's our little chunk at the a/s a few weeks ago. I forgot to post it. He is measuring a little over a week ahead! 






No comments:

Post a Comment