Wednesday, January 2, 2013

18w4d!





How far along are you? 18w4d

How big is baby?  A sweet sweet sweet little sweet potato!

Maternity clothes?  mat pants/leggings and mostly flow-y tops. 

Weight loss or gain?  it depends on the day, maybe a pound? 

Stretchmarks?  Nada.

Sleep?  Now that this little guy is starting to wiggle around, I don't think he likes me sleeping on my stomach too much. I had a hard time falling asleep last night, and could feel him dancing around. I tried sleeping with a body pillow that we had in the guest room and that seemed to help some. 

Best moment this week? Since I missed last week, I'll include Christmas. My darling husband surprised me with the stroller we wanted. The city select. Check out our puppy son, Bentley, in what he thinks is his new ride!



Any movement?  yup. I felt my first little taps on Christmas Eve. I started cracking up laughing every time he poked me. DH thought I was insane!

Food cravings?  Italian subs from Publix and Chobani's honey-banana greek yogurt. 

Food aversions?  still ground beef, vom.

Belly button in or out? still in.

What do you miss?  Christmas Vacation... not happy to be back at work today. :(

What are you looking forward to?  Registering this month and starting the nursery next month maybe?

What was the BEST part of this week?  Spending the long weekend with the hubs. It made me all mushy for him, lol.

What is the WORST part of this week?  Being back at work, and having to go to class on Saturday... ::sob::

Milestones:  We made it to 2013... I can say I'm having a baby THIS year!

No comments:

Post a Comment